Descripción del artículo:
The Nokomis sofa is far from plain. Low back seating and wide track arms set an ultra cool vibe. Just enough soft padding in all the right places is not only comfortable but also sleek. Charcoal gray upholstery is inspired by contemporary Euro leather with an embossed natural grain effect and matte finish. Light gray stitching adds handsome contrast, while tufting on the seats puts this sofa in a league of its own. Bolster pillows support the arms on either side.
Características del artículo:
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Style features Jumbo Stitching. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Firmly cushioned
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- 2 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery; polyester/polyurethane pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish